Last updated: December 29, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Potudo.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Potudo LLC, 6858 NW 75th St SUITE 3 ROCKET 7746, Miami FL 33166, USA.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Potudo, accessible from https://potudo.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Therefore, we are only able to cancel orders that have not yet been shipped.
If you wish to cancel an order, you must contact our customer service team at email@example.com as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel the order, but we will make every effort to do so if it has not yet been shipped.
If the order has already been shipped, it is no longer eligible for cancellation and you will need to follow our return and refund policy to request a refund.
We reserve the right to refuse a cancellation request if it is received after the order has shipped, or if the order includes custom items, clearance items, or items marked “final sale.”
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
6858 NW 75th St SUITE 3 ROCKET 7746, Miami FL 33166
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
All sales are final. We accept returns or exchanges for products damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org